4 SEPT 2019
MPH MMU CYBERJAYA
registration at 7.00pm | door open at 8.00pm
ticket purchasing steps
1. PAY TO THE AMOUNT OF TICKETS THAT YOU ARE PLANNING ON PURCHASING
2. REGISTER AND INCLUDE YOUR PROOF PAYMENT
3. CHILL OUT AND WE WILL EMAIL YOUR TICKET/S ONCE WE CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT
If you have not received any email from us, please contact
+6010- 226 4474 (Hana)/ +6019-356 6862 (Dhi)
fundraising booth at tamarind square ON 18&28/8 (6-10PM)
central plaza mmu university (every Thursday)
contact; 010-2264474 (hana)
2.online transfer/bank in
CIMB: 7017208217 (CHONG XHI YING)
*If you were to buy more than One (1) Ticket, note that:
1. You have to distribute the ticket (screenshot/forward) to your own company as ONE (1) TICKET is entitled to ONE (1) PERSON.
2. Please refer the registered email at the registration counter during the event day
term and conditions
We strictly prohibit the bringing of drugs to this event. If we find any on you, you will be reported to the authorities which will result in suspension or expulsion.
There will be no consumption of alcohol at the event. Any student who brings in alcohol will be reported immediately.
Bunk-off is a strictly no-smoking and vaping event. If you wish to smoke, please do so off-campus.
It is important to note that any weapons brought in will be confiscated and you will be sent to the disciplinary unit for further action.
Each ticket purchased is valid for ONE (1) person only.
In the case where your ticket is missing, do show members of Communicare your student ID and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org